Have you ever had problems with Daewoo refrigerator dispensers?
If yes, then you probably don’t want to hear about them.
They are very common in South Korea.
The problem is that they are quite expensive to fix.
Daewoo has been manufacturing refrigerators since 1960.
In the early 2000s, the company started producing home appliances such as air conditioners, washing machines, dishwashers, etc.
Nowadays, Daewoo is known for its refrigerators.
However, the company has recently faced some serious issues.
For example, their refrigerators are prone to leaking water.
This is because the water pump inside the unit gets clogged easily.
As a result, the machine stops working properly
Daewoo Refrigerator Water Dispenser Not Working – How to Fix
1 Check if the refrigerator door is closed properly. 2 Make sure the ice maker is working fine.
1. Door Switch
If the switch is not working, check the wiring connections. 2. Ice Maker Answer: Check the ice maker circuit board.
2. Dispenser Control Board
Check if the dispenser is connected properly. 3. Water Filter Answer: Check the filter cartridge.
3. Water Inlet Valve
4. Water Outlet Valve Answer:
5. Water filter
1Water Filter : It removes impurities from water such as chlorine, sediment, rust, dirt, bacteria, and other harmful chemicals. 2Water Purifier : It purifies tap water into drinking water.
WATER FILTER, EXTERNAL, DAEWOO DD-7098.
5. Water filter 1 Water Filter : It removes impurity from water such as chlorine, sediment, rust, dirt,bacteria, and other harmful chemicals. 2 Water Purifier : It purify tap water into drinking water.
Daewoo Ice Dispenser Not Working – What to Do
1. Check if the ice dispenser was properly installed. 2. Make sure the ice dispenser is plugged in.
1. Ice Crusher Blade
If the blade does not rotate freely, check the following: a. Is the blade secured tightly into the base? b. Are the bolts secure?
2. Dispenser Solenoid
a. Check the solenoid for any damage. b. Make sure the dispenser is connected properly.
3. Dispenser Door Motor
a. Check the motor for any damage. 4. Dispenser Door Switch
4. Dispenser Actuator
1. Check the motor for damage. 2. Disconnect power supply from the switch. 3. Remove the dispenser door assembly. 4. Clean the actuator shaft. 5. Replace the actuator shaft.
6. Dispenser Switch
5. Auger Motor 6. Dispenser switch
7. Dispenser Control Board
1. Dispenser Switch 2. Auger Motor 3. Dispenser Control Board
This part is compatible with models including; 11173049610,11173045610,11173042610
7. Dispenser Control Board 1. Dispenser Switch 2. Auger Motor 3. Dispenser Control Board This part is compatible with modelsincluding; 11173049610, 11173045610, 11173042610
Daewoo Refrigerator Water Dispenser Leaking – Solutions
This part is compatible with models 11173049610, 11173045610, 1117 304 2610
1. Water Filter
2. Check if the filter is clogged. 3. Clean the filter screen.
2. Water Tank Assembly
1. Water Filter Water filters are used to remove impurities from tap water. It removes chlorine, sediment, rust, lime scale, iron, lead, copper, manganese, arsenic, nitrate, fluoride, calcium, magnesium, sodium, chloride, sulfate, and other minerals.
4. Drip Tray
2. Water Tank Assembly 3. Water Heater 5. Pressure Valve
How do I fix my refrigerator water dispenser?
If your refrigerator does not make ice or dispense water, it could mean that the freezer is not working properly. To fix this, check if the door is open or closed correctly. Also, check if the compressor is running. If the compressor is not running, turn it back on. Check if the power cord is plugged into the wall socket. If the power cord is loose, try plugging it into another outlet. If none of these fixes work, call a professional repairman to help you.
Why is my Whirlpool refrigerator not dispensing ice or water?
If your refrigerator does not dispense ice or water, check if the ice maker is working properly. Check the power supply to the unit and ensure that the switch is turned off. Also check if the ice tray is full. If the problem persists, contact Whirlpool customer service.
Why is my fridge not making ice or dispensing water?
Refrigerator water dispensers are very easy to repair. Simply remove the top panel from the fridge, locate the water line, and tighten the hose clamp. Replace the top panel and you’re done!