Last Updated on March 26, 2022
What foods start with the letter v?
Vitamins are essential nutrients that our bodies require to function properly.
They play a key role in maintaining good health and preventing disease.
Vitamins are found in fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products, meat, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, seeds, and fortified cereals.
There are 27 vitamins in total.
The most common ones include vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, folic acid, and vitamin K
27 Foods That Start With The Letter V
V is the fifth letter of the alphabet. It is pronounced “vay”. In English, v is used to represent the sound /f/ as in father and /w/ as in wolf. In other languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and German, v represents the sound /b/.
1. Valencia Orange
Valencia oranges are grown in Spain, Portugal, and Italy. They are sweet and juicy fruits with a distinctive flavor. 2. Valenciana Cheese Answer: Valenciana cheese is a soft, mild, white cheese from Spain. It is similar to Brie but slightly tangy.
2. Valencia Pride Mango
Mangos are tropical fruit native to Mexico and Central America. They are usually yellowish green in color, but can vary from orange to red. 3. Valencia Orange Juice Answer: Valencia oranges are grown in Spain and Portugal. They are sweet and juicier than other citrus fruits.
Valerian is a herb used for medicinal purposes. It is known for its sedative properties. 4. Valerian Root Answer: Valerian root is a member of the carrot family. It is used as a sleep aid.
4. Valor Beans
Valor beans are a type of bean that is grown in India. It is used as an aphrodisiac. 5. Vervain Vervain is a member of the mint family. It is used to treat anxiety and depression.
Vanilla is a plant native to Mexico and Central America. It is used to flavor many types of desserts and baked goods. 6. Verbena Verbena is a flowering herb. It is used to make tea and perfume.
6. Vanilla Persimmon
1. Vanilla is a plant native to tropical regions of Mexico and Central America. 2. Vanilla is used to flavor many kinds of desserts and baked goods 3. Vanilla is used to make ice cream 4. Vanilla is used to sweeten coffee 5. Vanilla is used to color icing 6. Vanilla is used to perfume 7. Vanilla is used to season meat 8. Vanilla is used to spice cake 9. Vanilla is used to marinate 10. Vanilla is used to bake 11. Vanilla is used to candy 12. Vanilla is used to brew beer 13. Vanilla is used to dye 14. Vanilla is used to preserve 15. Vanilla is used to dry 16. Vanilla is used to ferment 17. Vanilla is used to distill 18. Vanilla is used to extract 19. Vanilla is used to infuse 20. Vanilla is used to roast 21. Vanilla is used to smoke 22. Vanilla is used to steep 23. Vanilla
9. Cauliflower 10. Sweet Potato
9. Vegetables Veggies are a great source of vitamins and minerals. They are low in calories and fat and provide fiber and other nutrients. They are also very versatile and can be used in many different ways. Most vegetables can be eaten raw, cooked, pickled, juiced, dried, frozen, canned, or even smoked. 10. Vegemites
11. Velvet Apple
Velvet apples are a type of apple that was created by crossbreeding two varieties of apples. It is a hybrid between Golden Delicious and Red Delicious apples. It is a sweet apple with a red skin and yellow flesh. It tastes similar to a Golden Delicious but with a sweeter taste. 12. Vodka 13. Walnut
12. Velvet Bean
1. Coconut Milk 2. Pineapple 3. Mango 4. Banana 5. Orange 6. Peach 7. Watermelon 8. Strawberry 9. Grape 10. Lemon 11. Apple 12. Vodka 13. Walnut
13. Velvet Pioppini
12. Velvet Bean 1 Coconut milk – It is used in many dishes such as curries, soups, desserts, and beverages. 2 Pineapple – It is used in salads, sauces, desserts, and juices.
14. Velvet Shank
13. Velvet Pioppinis the name given to the velvet bean. This is a type of legume found in India. It is used in various cuisines. It is usually cooked in coconut milk. 12. Velvet Bean is a type of legumes found in India. It has a smooth texture and soft taste. It is used in different types of cuisine. 1. Coconut Milk – It is used in various dishes such as curries and desserts.
15. Velvet Tamarind
14. Velvet Shank 13. Velvet Pioppinis the name given to the velvetbean. This is a type
15. Velvet Tamarind This is a type of tamarind. It is used in many dishes such as curries, sauces, soups, stews and chutneys. 14. Velvet Shank
16. Venison 15\. Velvet Tamarind This is a type of tamarin. It is used in several dishes such as curries, sauces, soups, stew and chutneys. 14\. Velvet Shank 17\. Verdolagas
18. Vermont Beauty Pear
1. Velvet Tamarind 2. Velvet Shank
19. Vezena Piperka
1. Velvet Tamarin 2. Velvet Shank also known as Velvet Pears
20. Victoria Plums
Vegetables 21. Vegetables
21. Vidalia Onions
20. Victoria plums Vegetables – Victoria plums are a type of plum grown in California. It is a cross between a prune and a plum. It is a sweet fruit that is used to make jams, jellies, pies, and preserves. It is also used to flavor wine and liqueurs. Vidalia onions – Vidalia onions are a type of onion grown in Georgia. They are known for their sweetness and mild flavor. They are usually eaten raw but can be cooked and served in salads.
22. Viking Potatoes
21. Vidalia Onions 20. Victoria plumbs Vegetables – Victoria plums are a typeof plum grown in California.It is a cross between apruneand a plum. It isa sweet fruit that isused to make jams,jellies, pies,and preserves. It isalso used to flavordwine and liqueurs.
Vinegar is a sour liquid produced from fermented grapes, apples, or other fruits. It is used as a condiment, seasoning, and preservative. Vinegar is usually white but can also be colored red, yellow, green, blue, black, or brown. In addition to being used as a condiment and seasoning, vinegar is used in many culinary applications such as pickling vegetables, making salad dressings, marinating meats, and even baking. 24. Watermelon 25. Wine
24. Vine Leaves
Vinegar is a type of acid, which is a compound containing hydrogen ions H+ and hydroxyl groups OH−. Acids are compounds that react with bases to form salts. Common acids include hydrochloric acid HCl, sulfuric acid H2SO4, nitric acid HNO3 and phosphoric acid H3PO4. Vinegar is a mixture of acetic acid and water. Watermelons are round fruit with a thick rind and juicy flesh. They are sweet and delicious when ripe. They are available year-round and are grown in tropical and subtropical regions around the world. Watermelon is a member of the Cucurbitaceae family. 26. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a chemical compound consisting of sodium bicarbonate NaHCO3 and water. It is used as a leavening agent in baked goods such as breads and muffins. It is also used as a cleaning product and deodorizer. 27. Chlorophyll Chlorophyll is a green pigment found in plants. It is responsible for photosynthesis, the process by which plants convert light energy into chemical energy. Plants use chlorophyll to capture sunlight and transform carbon dioxide and water into carbohydrates.
26. Voavanga Fruit
Voavanga fruit is a fruit that grows in tropical regions of Africa. It is also known as the “African Banana”. This fruit is very popular in Nigeria where it is called “Africa’s gift to mankind”. It is said to be good for health because it contains lots of vitamins and minerals. 25. Baking Soda Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate NaHCO3. It is a chemical compound that consists of sodium ions and hydrogen atoms bonded together. Sodium bicarbonate is used as a levening agent in baking. It reacts with acids to produce carbon dioxide gas. Carbon dioxide gas helps to create air bubbles in dough during mixing. These air bubbles help to give dough volume and structure when baked.
27. Vomiting Russula
Vomiting russula is a mushroom that belongs to the family of Russulaceae. It is found in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. It is a white colored mushroom that looks similar to puffballs. Vomiting russulas are edible mushrooms. They taste mild and slightly sweet. They are usually eaten raw or cooked. 28. Tarragon Tarragon is a herbaceous plant belonging to the mint family Labiatae. It is native to Europe and western Asia. In English, tarragon is sometimes referred to as French tarragon. It is also known by other names such as Russian tarragon, German tarragon, and Italian tarragon.
What fruit or vegetable starts with the letter V?
V stands for Vegetarian. It’s a term used to describe dishes that are meat free.
What is a fruit starting with V?
V stands for vegetable. It is a type of fruit that contains no seeds. It includes apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, strawberries, plums, peaches, nectarines, cherries, kiwis, and apricots.
What’s a food beginning with V?
Vitamins are essential nutrients that our bodies cannot produce themselves. Vitamins are organic compounds that help maintain the health of our body. They are found in many different types of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meat, fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, and cereals.