Last Updated on March 18, 2022
Your freezer isn’t working properly.
The ice maker keeps making ice cubes instead of frozen food.
What should you do?
If your freezer has stopped freezing food, it might be time to call Midea.
They offer free repair services for their customers.
You can contact them via phone or email.
In case you want to send your broken freezer to them, they’ll provide you with a prepaid shipping label.
Once you’ve received your new freezer, you can return it to Midea
Midea Freezer Not Freezing – Solution
If you have a midea freezer not freezing problem, please follow the steps below: 1. Check if the power supply is connected properly.
1. Check the Evaporator Fan Motor
2. Clean the evaporator fan motor with a dry cloth. 3. Turn off the power switch and wait for about 10 minutes.
2. Check the Start Relay
1. Check the Evaporators fan motor. It could be bad. 2. Clean the Evaporator fan motor with a clean dry cloth. 3 Turn off the power switch, wait for about 10 minutes and check if the fan works properly.
3. Check the Condenser Coils
1. Check the evaporator fan motor. It could possibly be bad. 2 Clean the evaporator fan motor with a dry clean cloth.
4. Check the Evaporator Coils
1. Check the condenser coils. It could possibly be faulty. 2. Clean the condenser coils with a dry clean cloth 3. Check the evaporator coil fan motor. It could be bad. 4. Check if the evaporator fan motor is working properly.
5. Check the Temperature Control Thermostat
1. Check the evaporator coils. It could possibly been faulty. 2. Remove the top panel from the unit.
6. Check the Condenser Fan Motor
1. Check the Evaporator Coils. It could possibly been Faulty. 2. Remove Top Panel From Unit.
6. Check the Condenser fan motor. It could possibly been faulty. 7. Clean the condenser coils.
Frigidaire Freezer Reset Button Location – To reset the timer on a Frigidaire freezer, press and hold the “Reset” button located on the front panel of the freezer. This will clear the display screen and allow you to set the new time.
How do I reset my freezer compressor?
Midea freezers are very reliable appliances but sometimes they get stuck in certain positions. To fix this problem, you need to follow these steps: 1 Make sure that the door is closed tightly. 2 Turn off the power switch. 3 Press and hold the “reset” button located near the top right corner of the freezer. 4 Wait for about 30 seconds until the display turns back to normal. 5 Release the reset button. 6 Close the door. 7 Turn on the power switch. 8 Open the door again. 9 Enjoy your new Midea freezer!
How do I reset my freezer?
If you notice that your freezer is not working properly, you can try to reset it yourself. To reset your freezer, follow these steps: 1 Turn off the power switch 2 Remove the door 3 Unplug the unit 4 Wait 10 minutes 5 Plug back in 6 Close the door 7 Reheat the unit 8 Test the unit 9 If it still doesn’t work, call a professional repairman.
How do I reset my Midea freezer?
Frozen food needs to be frozen properly. If the freezer compressor isn’t working correctly, the freezer won’t freeze properly. This could result in spoiled food. To fix this problem, you need to check if the compressor is plugged into the wall socket. If not, unplug it from the wall socket and plug it back in again. Then turn off the power switch and wait for about 10 minutes. After that, turn on the power switch and try to restart the compressor. If it still doesn’t work, call a professional repairman.
Yes, there is a reset button on the freezer. It is located right next to the door handle. Pressing the button will allow you to restart the freezer from where it was left off.